Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested and charged in surrogacy case.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested for involvement in surrogate pregnancy.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested for involvement in surrogate pregnancy.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested in case of surrogate pregnancy.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested in case of surrogate pregnancy.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:24 am

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested and charged in surrogacy case.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested and charged in surrogacy case.

Postby Enfrappe » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:33 pm

I don't know the full details of this case but I have to say anyone involved in commercial baby brokerage starts is a bad place with me when it come to getting any sympathy for what they are doing and any badness that comes their way as a consequence.

I'm especially baleful towards westerners who ply their trade using third world surrogates. Their protestations of "We are just trying to help people" are self-serving lies. They are doing it because their is fat profit for them so if this woman gets tossed in jail I won't be sorry. My sympathy is reserved for the impoverished surrogates tempted by the money. I can't summon any compassion up for the would-be parents, either. There are many different ways of bringing a child into a family in the west without resorting to offshored surrogacy. /Rant. :lol:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:00 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”