PP: Another foreigner losing the plot.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PP: Another foreigner losing the plot.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:57 am

According to

Drunken, creating troubles inside the hotel and chasing and the staff.

Phnom Penh
A drunken and wet foreigner who was driving a tuk-tuk to his hotel destroyed for an unknown reason some property inside the hotel. He also chased the staff and even chased people in the street. This incident happened on January 5 2015 around 3.30AM at hotel Lux (?) (លុច) situated along street 136, Sangkat Psar Kandal 1, Khan Daun Penh.
According to the staff prior to the incident the foreigner was driving a tuk-tuk in a drunken and wet state, he asked for the price of a room and started screaming for some unknown reasons. He created chaos and damaged property inside the hotel. He chased the staff, even outside. He destroyed a cart selling grilled beef and meatballs. Neighbors and bystanders were surprised and intervened.

Sources say that a motodob and many by-standers caught him and started talking about compensation for all the things he destroyed. The owner of the cart demanded 50USD. The foreigner guaranteed to pay for the damaged property of the hotel but he had to wait for the owner prior to settle things.
There was no intervention by the local authorities, only residents and staff intervened. The hotel doesn't know yet if it will file a lawsuit against the suspect since they're waiting for the opinion of the owner.

Last edited by Loy9 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: PP: Another foreigner loosing the plot.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:09 am

According to

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: PP: Another foreigner loosing the plot.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:10 am

According to

Loy9

Re: PP: Another foreigner losing the plot.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 am

21:30 mark.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”