Phnom Penh: 2 Malaysian men arrested at PPIA; +2kg of cocaine seized.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: 2 Malaysian men arrested at PPIA; +2kg of cocaine seized.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:00 pm

1. Mohamad Rizduan
2. Hemkavin Karthig Su

The drugs came from Brazil, through Peru, Qatar and Vietnam, to Cambodia with Hong Kong as their final destination.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: 2 Malaysian men arrested at PPIA; +2kg of cocaine seized.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Another article says that that one suspect, identified as MUHANAD RIZDUAN BIN RAMLI, male, Malaysian, born on 08/07/1987 was caught at PPIA on November 9 2016 at 6.40PM with 2016,8gr of cocaine hidden in a package/packages containing cake.
The drugs came from Peru, over Brazil, Qatar and Vietnam, to Cambodia on Qatar Airways' flight QR 970.

An accomplice was arrested on November 10 2016 at 1.40AM in room No.401 of a hotel named Mekong View Tower.
The accomplice has been identified as HEMAKAVIN KARTHIGESU, male, Malaysian, born on 20/11/1997.

It looks like HEMAKAVIN KARTHIGESU also tested positive on meth-amphetamines.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:32 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:40 am

On the morning of July 28 2017 the Phnom Penh Municipal Court sentenced announced a verdict against Malaysian Mohammad Visduan Binramly, 27, and Malaysian Hemkavin Kady Gesou, 26, sentencing them to 25 years in prison and fining them 30M KHR each for illegally storing and transnational trafficking of 2016.8gr of drugs under Art.40 of the Law on Drugs Management.

Previously they already confessed to the charges laid against them.

They were hired to bring the drugs from Brazil to Hong Kong through Peru, Qatar, Vietnam and Cambodia but were arrested in Cambodia.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:28 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”