Phnom Penh: Drunken foreigner crashes his motorbike.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: Drunken foreigner crashes his motorbike.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:53 pm

The accident happened on October 19 2016 at 4.30AM along Street 51 behind Preah Sisowath High School, sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, khan Daun Penh.

Just before the incident he left GSM in a drunken state.

Possibly he wanted to test the power of his big bike.

After the accident he left if as nothing had happened.

Last edited by Loy9 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Phnom Penh: Drunken foreigner crashes his motorbike.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:58 pm

12.40 mark

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:52 pm

I guess drunken, idiot barangs are always newsworthy in Cambodia. Thank goodness there are no shortage of those.

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:07 pm

The GSM ladies told him to get off his high horse. AxeIcon

Return to “Cambodia in the News”