SHV:Danish Tom Flemming Elowsson found dead in bungalow of Tranquility Guesthouse

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SHV:Danish Tom Flemming Elowsson found dead in bungalow of Tranquility Guesthouse

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Danish Tom Flemming Elowsson found dead in bungalow of Tranquility Guesthouse

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:37 pm

According to

Danish national found dead in bungalow in Ochheuteal, Sihanoukville

Sihanoukville
A Danish national was found dead inside a bungalow next to Ochheuteal beach. This incident happened on January 4 2016 past midnight in Phum 4, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville.

According to the Khmer owner of the bungalow his staff found the dead body while checking and closing the bungalows. They found the body next to the door of bungalow Nr.2 and they noticed that the room was full with dirth/filth. The reported the incident to the police who came examine the scene.

The victim was identified as Elowsson Tom Flemming, Danish national, born in 1950, passport number XXXXXXXXX valid until August 11 2024. He checked in more than 1 month ago.

According to the authorities the victim died of an heart attack. The corps is held at the Referral Provincial Hospital awaiting instructions from the Danish Embassy.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”