Kep: 7yo Girl Killed For Her Earrings And Found Floating In A Ditch/Update!

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Kep: 7yo Girl Killed For Her Earrings And Found Floathing Into A Pit

Postby Loy9 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:19 pm

^^

Because of a pair of ear rings, worth 2500KHR, a person killed a 7YO girl and dumped her body in a ditch.

In the morning of October 17 2016 relatives found the corpse of a 7YO girl floating in a ditch near the railroad in Damnak Changaur village, sangkat Prey Thom, Kep city.
The police concluded that the victim was murdered; the suspect(s) stole 1 pair of earrings, worth 2500KHR, from the young victim.
The victim's father and mother are 33YO and living in the village/commune of the incident.

After performing a autopsy police experts concluded that the victim died after (a) suspect(s) stole her earrings and dumped her body in a ditch.

Before the incident the victim went to farm together with her parents.
When she felt hungry she asked her parents to return home (មកមុន).

The police noticed an injury at the backside of the victim's head measuring 9,5cm long and 0,5cm deep and bruises on her back and both arms.

The victim disappeared on October 16 2016 at 10AM in Phsar Damnak Changaur village.

The police is investigating the case.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:30 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

(Graphic Warning!)
Last edited by Loy9 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 pm

So sad. Those poor parents must be devastated. :rip:

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 pm

That's the second time I've read about some young girl being killed for her earrings. There was a case maybe a year back where some teenager killed a younger girl - throttled her, I think - and the motive was theft of some jewellery.

Whoever did this one is an absolute animal, the kid has been thrashed with something and battered. I haven't seen the head injury but the back injuries look like a stick or bamboo and also stones/rocks have been used.

It's at times like these that I think Old Testament or medieval retribution is the only suitable justice to mete out to the perp(s).

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:06 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:18 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Loy9

Re: Kep: 7yo Girl Killed For Her Earrings And Found Floating In A Ditch/Update!

Postby Loy9 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:44 am

Loy9

Re: Kep: 7yo Girl Killed For Her Earrings And Found Floating In A Ditch/Update!

Postby Loy9 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:06 am

A reenactment took place on October 19 at 2PM and in the morning of October 21 2016 the police sent the suspect to the Provincial Court.

The suspect killed the girl because she cried and tried to escape while he stole her earrings.
He only returned at 7PM of the same day to dump her body in the pond.

Return to “Cambodia in the News”