Pailin: Wife of deputy police chief found murdered.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pailin: Wife of deputy police chief found murdered.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:46 am

Pailin

(Graphic Warning!)

Her corpse was found on October 11 2016 at 8.30PM behind Prochiav reservoir in Oor Taa Prang village, sangkat Oor Taa Vau, Pailin city/province.
The motive for the murder on the wife of the deputy police chief of sangkat Oor Taa Vau is still unknown.
The victim was 25YO; her husband is 31YO.
They live in Koon Phnom village, sangkat Oor Taa Vau, Pailin city/province.
The police is still investigating the case.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pailin: Wife of deputy police chief found murdered.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

(Graphic Warning!)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Oh my, that is harsh. Can you find the actual cause of death in that article?

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 am

^^

(Quick translation)

The victim had 2 sons.(5YO and 1YO)
She and her husband had no conflicts with other villagers.

On October 11 2016 at 7.30PM the victim left her home on a motorbike together with a 27YO man who's living near her house. She didn't return home. Her husband borrowed a motorbike of villagers to search for his wife but he didn't find her.
The victim was only found in the morning of October 12, dead, face down in a ditch. Here corpse showed severe head injuries.

The police is suspecting the 27YO man since he's a known drugs user and disappeared after the incident.

On October 13 the motive for the murder was still unknown.
According the the victim's husband; the suspect and the victim had never a dispute with each other. The police rules out grudge or a robbery.

The victim's husband thinks that the suspect tried to rape his wife first, didn't succeed and finally killed and dumped her.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:57 am

0.30 mark

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:08 am

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 pm

I lost the link (will come back to it later) but during questioning by the police, the suspect's wife admitted that the shoe(s) and baseball cap found on the crime scene belong to her husband (who's still on the run).

Return to “Cambodia in the News”