Prey Veng: Husband and wife found killed in a rice paddy.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Prey Veng: Husband and wife found killed in a rice paddy.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:15 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

On October 9 2016 at 10AM at a rice paddy in Prey Phtov village, Kanhchriach commune, 850m West of the victims' house residents discovered the corpses of 2 persons, a husband and his wife.

The victims were identified as a 48YO woman and 43YO man. The woman's body showed wounds on the right eye, the left eye and the lips. The man's body showed wounds under the left eye, on the left ear, under the right eye and on the right ear.

Both victim went to the rice paddy around 21PM to look for snails and were killed by (an) unidentified suspect(s).

it's believed that both victims were killed over a grudge.

The police is investigating the case.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Prey Veng: Husband and wife found killed in a rice paddy.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:51 am

(Graphic Warning!)

(Graphic Warning!)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:03 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

The suspect was arrested on October 10 2016 at 2.30PM.

He confessed that he killed both persons in the night of October 8 2016 at 9PM.
First he killed the woman; afterwards he killed the man who came to help his wife.

The motive: grudge.
The suspect was angry with the woman he killed because she despised/insulted him when he asked her husband to drink together from time to time.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Seems the now deceased wife was a good judge of character when she insisted her husband not have contact with this murdering douchebag. A very sad story.

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:15 pm

22:22 mark

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:44 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:18 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”