Phnom Penh: 30YO South-African drugs mule Jacobus Dawie Botha arrested at PPIA.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Phnom Penh: 30YO South-African drugs mule Jacobus Dawie Botha arrested at PPIA.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:32 pm

On September 23 2016 at 10.30 (AM or PM) the National Anti-Drugs Department (NADD) in collaboration with the Immigration police stationed at PPIA arrested a South-African man suspected of swallowing drugs (hiding drugs in his stomach). The suspect travelled on a flight from Brazil via Dubai and Bangkok on Bangkok Airway's flight EY402​.

A (body) scan revealed that the man carried packages, suspected of containing drugs, in his stomach.
The suspect was sent to the NADD to continue the investigation and waiting for a 'toilet visit'.

The suspect confessed that he swallowed around 100 packages containing cocaine.
However during the last 2 days the suspect 'released' only 36 packages.

Jacobus Dawie Botha, DOB 01/02/1986.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: 30YO South-African drugs mule Jacobus Dawie Botha arrested at PPIA.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:37 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Phnom Penh: 30YO South-African drugs mule Jacobus Dawie Botha arrested at PPIA.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:03 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:13 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:45 am

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:27 pm

That guy is a real tight-arse. He has done twenty-four hours flying time, plus layover time at Dubai and Bangkok and he still has all those stuffed and/or swallowed mini hotdogs in there. :shock:

Even if they didn't have a tip off they might have pulled over the sweating, shaking guy who has nearly broken his own teeth with the effort of staying anally retentive. :lol:

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:10 am

Whoever has the job to collect and sift through this man's bowel movements for evidence has officially the worst job on the planet.

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”