SR: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SR: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:11 am

Last edited by Loy9 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Belgian Pedophile Pieter Ceulen Missing.

Postby Sidewalker » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Pieter Ceulen is not a Belgian, but a Dutchman who's living in Belgium.
I'm Dutch and read the story on a Dutch news site.

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:50 pm

According a Dutch news site, he is in his villa in Siem Reap, people who know him, have seen him there.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:59 am

Things are rather complicated since there's no extradition treaty between Belgium and Cambodia. Maybe Cambodia can accomplish his expulsion through the Immigration Law.
At least Belgium should request his expulsion or lawful return.

Not so long ago there was the case of the Spanish activist who was expelled through the Immigration Law (they refused his visa renewal application). Probably they can do the same for this convicted pedo. There are no direct flights between Cambodia and Belgium so I think it would be good to expel him by putting him on a flight to a country which has an extradition treaty with Belgium. On condition that the Cambodian law allows to put someone on any flight of choice to expel him; I've no idea if that's allowed.

On the other hand, and if my information is correct, he also abused (some of) his Cambodian adoption kids. If there are presumptions that this happened on Cambodian territory they (the Cambodian authorities) should open an investigation and (temporary) detain him. Once charged they can keep him in pretrial detention. I don't know which are the maximum periods for both but I thought that the maximum period for pretrial detention was 18 months.
I should have a look to the video again; some parts were in English (the interview with the APLE-spokesman). It's not clear if someone made a complaint and if yes what the authorities did with this complaint/if the accusations were dropped/if he escaped his bail.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Jo001
Are there other sites on the web too?

Postby Jo001 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:05 am

Some interesting link about Pieter Ceulen:

Till he was arrested in 2012, Pieter Ceulen was director of 'Scaldis Beheer NV' in Antwerp (Belgium) and of 'Rouws & Ceulen' in Breda (Netherland). Since than, has oldest son Michael took over all his mandates quietly ...

Panorama-broadcast on Belgian TV (Canvas):

http://cnv.as/pieter0167

Information about Scaldis Beheer NV (Berchem, Antwerp; Belgium)

http://www.infobel.com/nl/belgium/finan ... 0463985840

Sponsor Rubenianum Fonds (Thomas Leysen) ... in good noble company ...

http://www.antwerpen.be/pics/Stad/Bedri ... 2014_3.pdf

Event Judges" during "Start Up Weekend 2015" (!) in Sien Reap (Cambodja). Philippe Ceulen, organisor and son of ... has cleaned up this page some days ago ...

http://www.up.co/communities/cambodia/s ... ekend/6269

Reappointing (2013) director Scaldis Beheer NV (tot 2019):

http://www.infobel.com/nl/belgium/finan ... 0463985840

New Year card (2008?) to the Cambodian ambassadrice in Belgium ...

http://www.cambodiaevisa.com/2008/01/08 ... e-country/

About e-Visa to the Ministery of Foreign Affaires of Cambodia:

https://www.evisa.gov.kh/Credits.aspx?lang=Franc
Last edited by Jo001 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jo001
Are there other sites on the web too?

Postby Jo001 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:27 pm

WANTED: Pieter Ceulen is last seen in Kampot, in the south of Cambodia ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHQ9xVaEhrE

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Hi Jo001,

Do you have any further information regarding the investigations in Cambodia?

If I am informed correctly 3 persons were temporary detained but afterwards released on bail. Pieter wasn't detained because he wasn't in the country. Any info regarding the date, police who arrested them (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh,...), the investigating judge, the identity of the 3 other suspects,...? I'm trying to find some additional information in the local media.
Did they finally drop the accusations? Who filed a complaint? Aple?

Where do the adoption children stay now?

To be continued...

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:38 pm

I found some answers to my question in the broadcast:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:25 am

Apparently Neth Savoeun is the National Police Chief of Cambodia. He was also the man behind the recent (foreign maffia) clean-up in Sihanoukville.
Someone should write a short summary of the facts and contact him.
Post it on his Facebook:

On the other hand, he isn't impeccable too...

Don't keep it on the level of the local Siem Reap Scoppers; the higher you go in the hierarchy the higher the prices to bribe himself out. :seehearspeak:

Return to “Cambodia in the News”