SR: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Your daily local news cover.
Jo001
Are there other sites on the web too?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: SR: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Postby Jo001 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:51 pm

5h ago on the Kampot Notice Board (Facebook):

"Thought I saw this guy on our street today, he saw us starring at him, I ran in to get a camera and he disappeared in the ten seconds it took me to get back out. Drove around the blocks a bunch of times but could not find him. Is it possible he is in Kampot? Grey shirt khaki shorts." and " I saw him 2day ago near big market walk alone" ... And also "The local and national police are aware of multiple sightings in Kampot over the last couple of days, if anyone else sees him please contact them immediately (Mr Kim 012594224)"

He's seen there several times this week ...
Last edited by Jo001 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jo001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Jo001 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:29 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Jo001

Postby Jo001 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:08 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Jo001

Postby Jo001 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:19 pm

He also has asked the Cambodian nationality, because there is no extradiction treaty between Belgium and Cambodia ...

http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/voort ... -b92cfe78/

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 pm

According some websites, one of the first thing he did, after coming to Cambodia, applying for Cambodian citizenship.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 pm

It would really surprise me if he isn't holding Khmer citizenship since many years already. Why would he wait until now to apply for it?

Though I have no evidence.

Sidewalker

Postby Sidewalker » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:13 pm

@Loy9: I have my doubts that he as already a Cambodian citizenship, because in that case, he lost his Dutch citizenship automatically, that's the law of my country, but in case you're right, they kept it secret.

Sidewalker

Postby Sidewalker » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:01 pm

According The Phnom Penh Post there is still no warrant for arresting him: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/n ... be-country

Return to “Cambodia in the News”