SR: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Your daily local news cover.
Jo001
Are there other sites on the web too?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Belgian Pedophile Pieter Ceulen Missing.

Postby Jo001 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:39 am

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:02 pm

^^ Topic title adjusted accordingly.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Jo001

Postby Jo001 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 am

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Jo001

Re: SR: Dutch Pedophile Pieter Ceulen wanted by Belgian Court.

Postby Jo001 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Jo001

Postby Jo001 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Interview with Pieter Ceulen in "The Corporate Traveler"; p. 41

http://issuu.com/eventnews/docs/tct40_lowres

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Jo001

Postby Jo001 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:36 am

Recent article in the Cambodian Daily:

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/dutc ... st-106941/

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:50 pm

From the Cambodian Daily:

"Lim Chheangleng, assistant head of Interpol’s Cambodia office, however, said that while he was aware of the Red Notice, it was not his job to immediately inform local authorities about it, but would do so next week.

“I’ll do it on Monday,” he said.

“We can detain him when we see him,” Mr. Chheangleng said, adding that if Mr. Ceulen was spotted in Cambodia, “local police will detain him and then send us the information.”
National Police spokesman Sa­ran Komsath said he was not familiar with the case and declined to comment."

I don't have the idea that the Cambodian police doing there best to find him.

Jo001

Postby Jo001 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:56 pm

The Belgian "Panorama"-broadcast about Pieter Ceulen with English subtitles:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DeVijfdeMa ... 0302299026

Return to “Cambodia in the News”