Breaking: Grenade Attack In St 163 BKK3 At 7.40PM, 1 Indian & 1 Vietnamese Male, 1 Khmer Lady & 1 Khmer Man Injured

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Breaking: Grenade Attack In St 163 BKK3 At 7.40PM, 1 Indian & 1 Vietnamese Male, And 1 Khmer Lady Injured

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Breaking: Grenade Attack In St 163 BKK3 At 7.40PM, 1 Indian & 1 Vietnamese Male, 1 Khmer Lady & 1 Khmer Man Injured

Postby Loy9 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:54 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Breaking: Grenade Attack In St 163 BKK3 At 7.40PM, 1 Indian & 1 Vietnamese Male, 1 Khmer Lady & 1 Khmer Man Injured

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:26 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:10 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:27 am

Around 10 people arrested.

Unofficial sources said that in the evening of September 20 and the morning of September 21 the police arrested a group of people (men and women) in relation to the grenade attack.

They were arrested in Borey Chamkarmon, khan Chamkarmon.

According to the police 5 persons have been arrested.
According to the same police:
The grenade attack is the result of grudge stemming from a love affair with a female Vietnamese victim, not an act of terrorists.
(ករណី​បោក​គ្រាប់បែក​នេះ​គឺជា​រឿង​គំនុំ​ស្នេហា ជាមួយ​នារី​រងគ្រោះ​ជនជាតិ​វៀតណាម ប៉ុន្តែ​មិនមែនជា​រឿង​ភេ​វរ​កម្ម​ទេ។​)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:51 pm

The police shows the mastermind and her accomplices in the case of the grenade attack.

In the morning of September 23 2016 the Crime Department of the police, part of the Ministry of Interior, showed the faces of the group (men and women) suspected of being involved in the grenade attack in sangkat Boeung Keng Kong 3, khan Chamkarmon earlier this month.
The case stemmed from "grudge due to a love affair with a Vietnamese woman". (​"​គំនុំ​ស្នេហា​ជាមួយ​ស្រី​វៀតណាម​")

According to Chuon Sovann, Phnom Penh's police chief:
The suspects are:
1.Sokh Kumli (សុខ គឹម​លី), female, 41YO, Khmer, the mastermind.
2.Sak Mab (សាក់ ម៉ាប់), male, 36YO, Khmer.
3.Bun Phoktey (ប៊ុន ភក្តី ), male, 32YO.
4.Ni Sarbinh (​នី ស័​រ​ប៉ិ​ញ​), male, 36YO, Vietnamese.
5.Chang Thive ( ចាំង ធី​វ៉េ), female, 46YO, Vietnamese.
6.Lee Yeang Yong (​ឡេ យាំង​យ៉ុង), male, 42YO, Vietnamese. (conspiracy)
7.Nou Soban ( ​នូ សុ​បាន​), male, 33YO, Khmer. (conspiracy)
8.Bou Sopheap ( ប៊ូ សុភាព), female, 25YO. (conspiracy)

The police seized:
- 3 motorbikes used during the crime
- 1 K56 handgun
- 4 mobile phones
- some other things

The 8 suspects were arrested at Borey Chamkarmon, located in khan Chamkarmon, and taken by car to the Crime Department for questioning.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Meanwhile the 8 were sent to the court.

Video link

Return to “Cambodia in the News”