SR: Traffic accident between bus of Angkor Express and small tractor.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SR: Traffic accident between bus of Angkor Express and small tractor.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:25 pm

According to

Traffic accident between a bus and a small tractor traveling in the opposite direction.

Siem Reap
On January 4 2016 at 3.30AM on Street 71 located in Phum 22, Khum Chomkaar Ondoong (ចំការអណ្តូង), Chomkaar Leu (​ចំការលើ) District, Kampong Cham Province, a yellow bus belonging to the company Angkor Express (អង្គរ​អ៊ិច​ស្ព្រេ​ស), license plate Phnom Penh 3A 8915, driver unidentified, on its way from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, did a dangerous overtaking resulting in an accident with a red small tractor driven by Lon (លន់), male, 21 years old, living in Phum Chouk (ឈូក), Khum Taa Prouk (តា​ប្រុក), Chomkaar Leu (​ចំការលើ) District, and accompanied by 2 other persons.
1. Cheaw Thaat (ឈាវ ថា​ត), male, 18 years old
2. Cheaw Tua (ឈាវ តឿ), 21 years old
Both are living in Phum Romcheek (​រំចេក), Khum Taa Prouk (តា​ប្រុក), Chomkaar Leu (​ចំការលើ) District.

4 people were injured, Nol was seriously injured.

The bus was transporting 39 passengers, including 18 foreigners and 21 Khmers.

The bus and the small tractor were transferred to the Inspectorate of Chomkaar Leu District. The driver of the bus fled the scene. The police is searching the suspect to punish him according to the law.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: SR: Traffic accident between bus of Angkor Express and small tractor.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 pm

According to

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 pm

The driver and his assistent were arrested.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”