Takeo:23yo Girl "Socheatvong", Alledgedly Murdered By Her TomBoy GF, Murder Investigation Going On/Update

Your daily local news cover.
Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Takeo: Young Girl (Unidentified,Around 20yo) Alledgedly Murdered By Her TomBoy GF, Murder Investigation Going On

Postby Sidewalker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:26 pm

No, her throat was slit, I think they use the rake to pull her out the water.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Takeo: Young Girl (Unidentified,Around 20yo) Alledgedly Murdered By Her TomBoy GF, Murder Investigation Going On

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:42 pm

An unidentified woman was hacked/stabbed to death and pushed/dumped in the water at Tonle Bati resort area/park/tourist attraction.

Takeo

A young woman, who's still unidentified, was fatally attacked/hacked from behind and pushed into the water at the Tonle Bati tourist park which is located in Tonle Bati village, Kreang Thnong commune, Bati district, Takeo province.

The murder case happend on July 20 2016 at 10.30AM in a small hut in the Tonle Bati tourist park. The motive is still unknown.

According to the district police:
The victim could be killed by a female friend who went there to relax together with the victim during the morning. The victim was hacked to death by a suspect and pushed/dropped in the water. Afterwards the suspect escaped.

After the incident people pulled the victim out of the water and put her back in the hut to save/rescue her but she died already.

Also the suspect hasn't been identified. The district police is still working hard on this case.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Takeo:23yo Girl "Socheatvong", Alledgedly Murdered By Her TomBoy GF, Murder Investigation Going On/Update

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:07 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

The suspect can be a friend or lover. (​ជនដៃដល់​អាចជា​មិត្តភក្តិ​ឬ​ជា​សង្សារ)
According to witnesses killer and victim arrived together on one Honda Wave motorbike. They went to a hut on the water and were happy.
Suddenly one of the girls, dressed like a man, took a small knife and sliced the throat of her friend. Finally she pushed the victim in the water.

Te suspect escaped on a motorbike.
It's not clear yet if the motive was a love triangle or grudge. (​នៅ​មិនទាន់​ដឹង ពី​មូល​ហេតុនេះ​នៅឡើយ ថា​មកពី​ស្នេហា​ត្រីកោណ ឬ​ជា​រឿង​គំនុំ​នោះទេ)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Takeo:23yo Girl "Socheatvong", Alledgedly Murdered By Her TomBoy GF, Murder Investigation Going On/Update

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:10 pm

(Graphic Warning!)

According to this article suspect and victim are lovers. (ជនសង្ស័យ ដែលជាសង្សារ)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:25 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:04 pm

The victim was a 3rd year student at Eintheuret (សាលាអុីនធើរ៉េត) which is located east of Olympique market adjacent to Wat Moha Montrey pagoda.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:41 pm

A suspect was taken into custody.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”