PP: British Adrian Michael Cole found dead in Blanc Elephant Resort.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PP: British Adrian Michael Cole found dead in Blanc Elephant Resort.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:07 pm

According to (Graphic Warning!)

Irish man found dead in Gueshouse Domrey Sar (White Elephant)

One Irish national was found dead inside the room of the Domrey Sar (White Elephant) Guesthouse located in Sangkat Prek Aeng, Khan Chbar Ampov on January 3 2016.

According to the report the victim was identified as Andrian McCain (អែនឌ្រៀន មែខេន), Irish national, 40 years old.
In the case of this death there are no conclusions made yet.
Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: PP: Irish Adrian Michael Cole found dead in Gueshouse Domrey Sar (White Elephant)

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:54 am

According to Facebook

On January 3 2016 at 12 o'clock a foreigner was found dead in rental room Nr.11 of the Blanc Elephant Resort ( រីសត កូនដំរីស) located at Nr.212, National Road 1, Phum Kbaal Chroy, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Chbar Ampov.

The victim was identified as Adrain Michael Cole, male, born in 1976, British national, tourist, passport number XXXXXXXXX, entered Cambodia on January 2 2016 through Phnom Penh International Airport.

The victim rented the room on January 2 2016 at 5PM and 2 friends stayed there for one day. The victim together with his friends sat together and drank beer in front of the pool until midnight. Then the victim called a tuk-tuk to go out until 4AM in the morning of January 3 2016.
When the friends of the victim went for lunch and didn't see their friend they opened the door of his room and found the victim dead. They reported the incident to the authorities.

According to the coroner the victim died of an heart attack.

Currently the corps is held at Wat Stung Meanchey Pagoda prior to be overhanded to the family.
Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: PP: British Adrian Michael Cole found dead in Gueshouse Domrey Sar (White Elephant)

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 am

Should be this resort:

Return to “Cambodia in the News”