Rapes & Intra Relational Violence in Cambodia: "The Raise The Awareness" Thread

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Rapes & Intra Relational Violence in Cambodia: "The Raise The Awareness" Thread

Postby Loy9 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rapes & Intra Relational Violence in Cambodia: "The Raise The Awareness" Thread

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:14 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Battambang: 20YO arrested on charges of raping a 15YO.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Kandal: 32 YO factory worker arrested after raping a 13YO girl 3 times on 2 different occasions.

Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Riel Love » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:45 am

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:05 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”