SR: Young man kills 3 other young men because of a love triangle.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SR: Young man kills 3 other young men because of a love triangle.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:44 pm

According to

Due to a love triangle and having grudge against another person, 3 people were killed to keep evidence covered up.

Siem Reap:
Due to jealousy the suspect stabbed a young man, his rival. The victim died on the spot. Subsequently the suspect also stabbed and killed 2 children to keep evidence covered up but eventually the suspect didn't escape the law since the police caught him 7 hours after the incident.

According to the police from Angkor Chum District the incident happened after 12 o'clock (I guess lunch) on January 2 2016 on a trail (leading to a plantation) located in Phum Kook Phnov (​គោកភ្នៅ ), Khum Kook Phnov (​គោកភ្នៅ ), Angkor Chum District, Siem Reap Province.

The 3 victims are identified as:
1. Iang Suay (អ៊ាង សួយ), male, 8 years old, resident of Phum Kook Doong Thmey (គោក​ដូង​ថ្មី), Khum Kook Doong (គោក​ដូង​).
2. Meat Yea (មាឌ យ៉ា), male, 13 years old, resident of Phum Kook Trobaek (​គោក​ត្របែក), Khum Kook Doong (គោក​ដូង).
3. Mit Kanjea Hov Keat ( មិច កញ្ញា ហៅ ក្អាត់), male, 16 years old, resident of Phum Kook Trobaek (​គោក​ត្របែក), Khum Kook Doong (គោក​ដូង), Angkor Chum District, Siem Reap Province.
The suspect was identified as:
Choan Chen (ឈន់ ឆេន), male, 17 years old, resident in Phum Kook Doong (គោក​ដូង), Khum Kook Doong (គោក​ដូង), Angkor Chum District, Siem Reap Province.

The police added that before the incident the 3 victims were driving a black motorbike brand C125 2011, license plate Pailin 1A-6878, with the intention to harvest potatoes from a field in the forest. The suspect intercepted the victims and stabbed them with a knife. 2 victims died immediately on the spot. The 8 years old victim died on the way to the hospital. After the incident the suspect took the motorbike of the victims and hid it in the forest, 100 meter from the place of the incident to cover up the evidence.

The police added that after the incident they worked together to find the suspect and arrested him at 7PM on the same day.

The police added that the suspect confessed that he killed the 3 victims although he had only grudge against one of them (the 16 years old victim). The victim loved the same girl as he loved.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: SR: Young man kills 3 other young men because of a love triangle.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:30 pm

More in (Graphic Warning!)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:41 pm

More in (Graphic Warning!)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:50 pm

According to

The suspect managed to escape from prison/custody in the early morning of January 4 2016 around 4AM after breaking the lock of his cell but was re-captured by the people and overhanded again to the police in the evening at 6PM.
He was hiding in a banana field in Phum Kook Doong, Sangkat Tuk Vil, Siem Reap Province.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:33 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:15 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:21 am

Return to “Cambodia in the News”