PP: 2 Korean men die after their wifes infused them with a serum.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PP: 2 Korean men die after their wifes infused them with a serum.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:04 am

According to

2 Korean men die in a house after their wifes infused them with a serum.

Phnom Penh:
2 Korean men, more than 50 years old, died in the room of a house after they returned from drinking in the house of a friend. When they came home they felt hot and exited in their chest because they drank too much. This made their wifes, who are also doctor, take their blood pressure, inject medicines and infuse them with a serum.This led to a reaction resulting in the death of both men.

The incident already happened in the night of January 1 2016 but was only discovered on January 2 2016 at 1PM when the Korean Embassy informed the local police after receiving a telephone call from the wifes of both victims at 11PM on the same day.

The authorities identified both victims as Huong Chang, male, 56 years old and Mun Chol, male, 50 years old. Both are vendors having a business in Cambodia since many years already.

According to the wifes on January 1 2016 both husbands went drinking in the house of a friend. When they returned they felt hot and excited in their chest and started screaming and scratching their chest with their hands causing many cuts and bruises. When they noticed this they tried to help their husbands. They put one in the mezzanine, took his blood pressure (which was low), gave him 2 injections with a medicine and infused him with a serum. They put the other victim downstairs and they infused him also with a serum. Before both men suffered from stomach ulsters.

They added that after infusing both men with a serum they saw them sleep well. The next morning at 11AM both men suddenly died. This made the wifes very nervous. They didn't report the incident to the local authorities. Instead they informed the embassy about this case.

Police officers from the post Buk Kok 2 (បឹ​ក​កក់​២; I guess Bung Kok 2) said that local authorities only received the news by 1PM on January 2 2016 after the South-Korean Embassy informed them. They immediately co-operated with the police experts and went to the house to find the 2 men dead with cuts on their chests, caused by fingernails. They didn't make any final conclusions yet. As a first impression it can be concluded that both men died because of a reaction of the medicines injected by and the serum infused by their wifes. However, this is only a first impression and the experts are still doing research and a biopsy.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: PP: 2 Korean men die after their wife infused them with a serum.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:53 am

According to

The passport seems to be a North-Korean (Democratic People's Republic of Korea)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: PP: 2 Korean men die after their wifes infused them with a serum.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:08 pm

According to (Graphic Warning!)

2 doctors die; allergic reaction suspected.

Phnom Penh
2 foreigners doctors died in the afternoon of January 2 2016 in house Nr.22E0, Street 594, Group 13, Phum 3, Sangkat Bung Kok 2, Khan Toul Kok. They conclude that the death cause was a combination drinking mixed alcoholic drinks including a reaction on medicines.

The police identified the victims as:
1. Mun chol Ri, male, 50 years old
2. Hyon Chang An
Both were living together above their hospital.

Before the incident, on NYE, both went drinking beer mixed with rice wine (to help their heart). After drinking they didn't feel well.
The victim wrote the name of a medicine on a paper and asked his wife to go buy and mix with a serum. Suddenly they died.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:40 pm

6:30 mark.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:31 pm

^^ Apparently the 2 victims were drinking together with 12 other people (in total 7 women and 7 men) during NYE.
2 others (2men) are still in Calmette Hospital.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”