PP: Body of dead woman found floating in the water in Daun Penh.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PP: Body of dead woman found floating in the water in Daun Penh.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm

According to :

A body of a dead woman was found floating in the water in Khan Daun Penh.

Phnom Penh:
The body of a dead woman was found floating in the water in Khan Daun Penh on January 2 2016. Authorities conclude that it is a case of suicide.

According to the authorities from Khan Daun Penh the dead woman was identified as Sin Rasmey(ស៊ិន រស្មី), female, 21 years old and living in Srae Ambel Market.

The same authorities suspect that a conflict between the victim and her boyfriend on New Year led to her suicide.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: PP: Body of dead woman found floating in the water in Daun Penh.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:44 pm

12:40 mark.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”