BTB: Tractor cultivating land runs over a landmine and explodes; one dead and one injured.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BTB: Tractor cultivating land runs over a landmine and explodes; one dead and one injured.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:52 pm

According to :

A tractor plowing land for planting crops runs over a landmine and explodes; one person dead and another person seriously injured.

Battambang:
At least one person died and another was seriously injured when their tractor, plowing land for planting cassava, ran over a landmine. This incident happened at 9:10AM on January 1 2016.

According to the local authorities: the dead person, who was driving the tractor, was identified as Hov Vit(សៅ វិត), 28years old, male.
The seriously injured person was identified as Sun Saen (ស៊ុន សែន), male, 27years old.
The tractor was completely destroyed.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: BTB: Tractor cultivating land runs over a landmine and explodes; one dead and one injured.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”