Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:06 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 am

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:16 am

That's one deeply creepy looking nonce fag. I hope they give him the maximum jail time and he dies in Prey Sar.

I would also suggest to the competent authorities that they investigate how many of his "many friends" accepted his invitation to join him and exactly what they got up to. A gut feeling tells me there are some further arrests to be made. :evil:

Anon94
Handle with care.

Postby Anon94 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:22 am

JRD
Handle with care.

Postby JRD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 am

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 am

JRD
Handle with care.

Postby JRD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm

I was actually talking to Anon94,buddy.

JRD
Handle with care.

Postby JRD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:16 am

So yeah, I need some information about the suspect buddy. If you happen to get back on-line, please message me. Thanks a lot!

Anon94
Handle with care.

Postby Anon94 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Return to “Cambodia in the News”