Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested and charged in surrogacy case.

Your daily local news cover.
Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested and charged in surrogacy case.

Postby Enfrappe » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:33 am

:rofl: Not confusing that she is a lying bitch and has shifted her defence from, "I had nothing to do with it" to "OK, as you are obviously not going to believe my previous lies, I did all the stuff I previously denied but not the fraudulent documents part of it."

She then segues into full entitled victim mode with "You should just let me go. I've lost everything. I've got cancer. I want to be reunited with my five-year old daughter. Oh, sorry, I meant five-year old daughter and twin five-year old sons. I keep forgetting about them but just as well I remembered." :lol:

I can only assume she kept a brood of surrogate-borne and born five-year olds for herself and didn't flog 'em off to the highest bidder. Probably got herself a football team of them.

I can imagine her latest pitch will be there is one of the five-year old from the gaggle that is experiencing gender issues and she needs to go home to support it through the re-assignment surgery. God-awful, lying, manipulative, exploititive creature, I hope they throw it in jail for years.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Phnom Penh: 49YO Australian Tammy Charles arrested and charged in surrogacy case.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:50 pm

On the morning of August 3 2017 the Phnom Penh Court sentenced each of the 3 accused to 1,5 year imprisonment and fined them between 2M and 6M KHR (other sources are saying 4M) each.

They have the right to appeal against their conviction within one month after the court's decision date.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:21 pm

It will come as no surprise I'm happy she's been tossed in jail. It will probably similarly come as no surprise that I think she should have got significantly longer and I hope if she does appeal, the court takes the opportunity to up the sentence. Thumbs UpIcon

Return to “Cambodia in the News”