Kampong Speu: Woman arrested on suspicion of kidnapping young schoolgirl.

Your daily local news cover.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kampong Speu: Woman arrested on suspicion of kidnapping young schoolgirl.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Police arrested a woman for kidnapping a young female student and demanding a ransom.
After kidnapping the victim the suspect left Kampong Speu province and held the victim at a guest house (in Kampong Chnang province) demanding 4,000USD in exchange for the release of the young girl.

The suspect was arrested on July 22 2017 at 11.50AM at a Wing money transfer service center to receive the ransom from the victim's family.

The suspect allegedly kidnapped the victim at a school in Kampong Speu's Kong Pisey district.
Police investigated the case and arrested the suspect at a Wing money transfer service center in the provincial capital of Kampong Chnang.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Kampong Speu: Woman arrested on suspicion of kidnapping young schoolgirl.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:31 am

The arrested woman is family of the victim's father; she told the victim that the young girl's mother asked her to pick her up from school but instead brought her to a guest house in Kampong Chnang and called the victim's father demanding a ransom.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in the News”