Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Your daily local news cover.
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:06 am

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/35918/us-man-on-child-sex-charges/

The Siem Reap provincial court on Thursday charged a 79-year-old US national with sexually abusing underage boys in the province.

Colonel Duong Thavary, chief of the province’s anti-human trafficking and juvenile protection unit, said American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht was charged with “purchase of child prostitution” and “sexual intercourse with a minor under 15 years” under articles 34 and 42 of the Law on Suppression of Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation.

He faces up to 15 years in jail for the first charge and up to 10 years in jail for the second.

Mr. Zollbrecht had visited Siem Reap province several times in the past two years, during which he got to know many under-privileged boys through a community education project he managed in Sror Nge commune, on the outskirts of Siem Reap City.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Siem Reap: American tourist John Paul Zollbrecht arrested on child sex charges.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 am

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:16 am

That's one deeply creepy looking nonce fag. I hope they give him the maximum jail time and he dies in Prey Sar.

I would also suggest to the competent authorities that they investigate how many of his "many friends" accepted his invitation to join him and exactly what they got up to. A gut feeling tells me there are some further arrests to be made. :evil:

Anon94
Handle with care.

Postby Anon94 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:22 am

I lived with this man for 9 years and I always knew he would be caught, I was always too scared to tell people what he was doing to me and other boys.

He visited this country every year and many others to fulfil his sick fantasy, if anyone needs any information about him please message me, or if anyone needs me to testify, I hope he never comes home

Enfrappe wrote:That's one deeply creepy looking nonce fag. I hope they give him the maximum jail time and he dies in Prey Sar.

I would also suggest to the competent authorities that they investigate how many of his "many friends" accepted his invitation to join him and exactly what they got up to. A gut feeling tells me there are some further arrests to be made. :evil:

JRD
Handle with care.

Postby JRD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 am

Anon94 wrote:I lived with this man for 9 years and I always knew he would be caught, I was always too scared to tell people what he was doing to me and other boys.

He visited this country every year and many others to fulfil his sick fantasy, if anyone needs any information about him please message me, or if anyone needs me to testify, I hope he never comes home

Enfrappe wrote:That's one deeply creepy looking nonce fag. I hope they give him the maximum jail time and he dies in Prey Sar.

Hey buddy, would you mind sending me a private message? I just wanna know more details regarding the guy on picture. Thanks

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 am

JRD wrote:
Anon94 wrote:I lived with this man for 9 years and I always knew he would be caught, I was always too scared to tell people what he was doing to me and other boys.

Hey buddy, would you mind sending me a private message? I just wanna know more details regarding the guy on picture. Thanks

Declaring what your interest in him is and why you have such interest would increase the chances of getting a response. Are you law enforcement?

JRD
Handle with care.

Postby JRD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm

I was actually talking to Anon94,buddy.

JRD
Handle with care.

Postby JRD » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:16 am

So yeah, I need some information about the suspect buddy. If you happen to get back on-line, please message me. Thanks a lot!

Anon94
Handle with care.

Postby Anon94 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 pm

JRD wrote:So yeah, I need some information about the suspect buddy. If you happen to get back on-line, please message me. Thanks a lot!

I don't know how to private message, so message me first please

Return to “Cambodia in the News”