The start...

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Koon Khmer
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The start...

Postby Koon Khmer » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Dear User, Dear Reader,

A new year, a new concept.
Welcome aboard and enjoy!
Thumbs Up

Admin

Koon Kiwi
Handle with care.

Re: The start...

Postby Koon Kiwi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Cheers CheersIcon . Thank You Thumbs UpIcon .

Koon Khmer
Site Admin

Postby Koon Khmer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Koon Kiwi
Handle with care.

Postby Koon Kiwi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:48 pm

I note the stats include member numbers , users online, and Birthdays today. When I joined today there was no requirement in the registration to stated birth date. And its my birthday tomorrow. CheersIcon

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:29 pm

^^ I just had a look and apparently you can input your birthDAY and birthMONTH without having to input the YEAR.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in General”