K440, CEO or Koon?

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Danny Mackaploo
Handle with care.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
K440, CEO or Koon?

Postby Danny Mackaploo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 pm

440 is the most used at the moment .Recently I see CEO's traffic is reducing ,my question is when will we (koon) overtake them,and lets try to introduce everyone we meet to this site!

Koon Khmer
Site Admin

Re: K440, CEO or Koon?

Postby Koon Khmer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:02 am

Hi Danny, thanks for the support. Highly appreciated! Thumbs UpIcon

Let me add to this that it isn't (and it'll never be) our aim to compete with any other forum. Each his/her own.
At the moment there isn't a lot of interaction on the forum (contrary to the other fora) but I hope that, meanwhile, we can compensate this by translating some interesting local news articles.
I'd like to invite everyone with remarks, opinions, suggestions, questions, ... to share them with the community.

A big thank you to the small number of active posters and to all lurkers! :welcome:

Return to “Cambodia in General”