The anti-paparazzi mask is here!

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

The anti-paparazzi mask is here!

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:11 am

July 21 2017, NR6, Srah Chak commune, Daun Penh district, Phnom Penh.

The Ferrari was driving in the wrong direction/lane.

More pics:

https://postnews.media/local/206264

https://postnews.media/local/206320

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: The anti-paparazzi mask is here!

Postby Enfrappe » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:47 pm

There is something disturbingly pre-meditated about having that mask. "OK, keys, sunglasses, phone to use whilst driving, cigarettes and lighter in case I want a smoke whilst driving and Facebooking, what else? Oh, yes, anonymising mask for when I plough in to some bastard who gets in my way as I drive the wrong way down the street."

This is what the mob should do. HangIcon :lol:

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Enfrappe wrote:There is something disturbingly pre-meditated about having that mask. "OK, keys, sunglasses, phone to use whilst driving, cigarettes and lighter in case I want a smoke whilst driving and Facebooking, what else? Oh, yes, anonymising mask for when I plough in to some bastard who gets in my way as I drive the wrong way down the street."

Even not a word about the man's shoes :?: :mrgreen: AxeIcon

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 am

Loy9 wrote:
Enfrappe wrote:There is something disturbingly pre-meditated about having that mask. "OK, keys, sunglasses, phone to use whilst driving, cigarettes and lighter in case I want a smoke whilst driving and Facebooking, what else? Oh, yes, anonymising mask for when I plough in to some bastard who gets in my way as I drive the wrong way down the street."

:lol: Yes, the fact is he deserves mob justice for those abominations alone. HangIcon

Pigbagdog
Are there other sites on the web too?

Postby Pigbagdog » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Loy9 wrote:

Yeah, those Versace trainers are well trashy.

Return to “Cambodia in General”