Firefighting training for Total staff.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Firefighting training for Total staff.

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 pm

AFAIK the first of its kind in the KOW.

First time for everything. Thumbs UpIcon Thumbs UpIcon Thumbs UpIcon

Mong Rithy street branch (Tomnob village, Phnom Penh Thmey commune, Sen Sok district, Phnom Penh)

Video

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Firefighting training for Total staff.

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Coincidence or not :?:

Siem Reap's provincial Fire Prevention Department training the staff of hotels and guest houses how to prevent and how to fight a fire.

Also here: Thumbs UpIcon Thumbs UpIcon Thumbs UpIcon

In case of a fire (in Siem Reap province) please call: 097-7780013 or 012-630066 or 066-630066.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Return to “Cambodia in General”