CNRP banned from prison visits after taking RFA commentator Chun Chanboth with them.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CNRP banned from prison visits after taking RFA commentator Chun Chanboth with them.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:50 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CNRP banned from prison visits after taking RFA commentator Chun Chanboth with them.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:05 am

That's nearly impossible to read.

The first column is the column with the names and the third column is the column with the rank/function.

His official name is ជុន ច័ន្ទបុត្រ or ហួត វុទ្ធី.
Assistant is ជំនួយការ.

His official name is ជុន ច័ន្ទបុត្រ or ហួត វុទ្ធី.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: CNRP banned from prison visits after taking RFA commentator Chun Chanboth with them.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am

For what it's worth:
A letter issued by the General Department of Prisons allowing Long Ry, Mu Sochua and 3 'associates' (not named in the letter) to visit the 16 CNRP activists.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 am

Court summons Chun Chanboth/Huot Vuthy to question over sneaking into prison. (scheduled for May 2 2017)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:18 am

Court summons Long Ry as a witness. (scheduled for April 27 2 2017)

Court summons Mu Sochua as a witness. (scheduled for April 28 2 2017)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Press release issued by the Press Council of Cambodia expressing their regret regarding the actions of Chun Chanboth aka Huot Vuthy.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:02 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Return to “Cambodia in General”