Dr. Beat Richner seriously ill and resigns as Managing Director of Kantha Bopha.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dr. Beat Richner seriously ill and resigns as Managing Director of Kantha Bopha.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 pm

He resigned in the morning of March 29 2017 as head of the Kantha Bopha Hospital (possibly the Kantha Bopha Foundation; though the report says as head of the Hospital).

Other sources are reporting that he's being currently treated in a Swiss Hospital.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Dr. Beat Richner, Kantha Bopha Hospital founder, seriously ill and resigns as

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Found this:

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Re: Dr. Beat Richner seriously ill and resigns as Managing Director of Kantha Bopha.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 am

Loy9

Re: Dr. Beat Richner seriously ill and resigns as Managing Director of Kantha Bopha.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Dr.Richner reportedly left the hospital in Switzerland. Thumbs UpIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:02 pm

SPM in the morning of May 8 2017 on the World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day: We won't allow Kantha Bopha to collapse (disappear), notwithstanding the absence of Dr. Beat Richner.

Return to “Cambodia in General”