Raining cats and dogs in Sihanoukville.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Raining cats and dogs in Sihanoukville.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Quite unusual this time of the year IMHO...

Yesterday there was rain in Pailin and the day before in Kep...

Climate change?

Video

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Raining cats and dogs in Sihanoukville.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Kep on February 21 2017.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Add Siem Reap to that list.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Today around 2pm we had a very heavy thunderstorm with a lot of rain here in Siem Reap. My wire antenna came down (I'm a radio amateur) There is also no electricity on the moment.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Meanwhile in Koh Kong province:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 pm

More flooding in Sihanoukville.

Return to “Cambodia in General”