10.000th post!

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10.000th post!

Postby Loy9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:26 pm

Happy New Year to all contributors and lurkers!

See you in 2017! (but not for another 10K)

CheersIcon

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Re: 10.000th post!

Postby Enfrappe » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:36 am

CheersIcon Happy New Year. I hope you are staying around and contributing, even if it isn't at the same level.

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Happy New Year everyone! CheersIcon

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks guys! Best wishes for both of you too!

I'll definitely stay around.

The good thing is that a person, who asked to remain anonymous, will sponsor the domain, webhosting and website maintenance.
From the bottom of my heart, thanks for that. PrayIcon

The bad thing is that my sabbatical came to an end so my main focus won't be the forum any longer.
I'll still keep an eye on the local media, before and after my other activities (and if time permits me in between too), but I'll have to make choices in the news I'll be bringing and it won't be on a regular base. Time will tell...

Anyhow, if there's anything you notice in the local media and you'd like to see it 'translated' (my basic style) please post the link in the appropriate forum and I'll come back to you at the soonest.

And please keep contributing; my first motivation is to improve my Khmer and English language skills but I'm not going to deny that your contributions and feedback are motivating me too. It's always nice to read them and learn from them.

Chuab knia chhab chhab!

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Enfrappe
Oohhh What's This Button do??... POST!

Postby Enfrappe » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:36 am

Return to “Cambodia in General”