Caught while pissing in a public place.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caught while pissing in a public place.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Looks like this man was accused by the authorities.
Must be a precedent.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Koon Kiwi
Handle with care.

Re: Caught while pissing in a public place.

Postby Koon Kiwi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:04 pm

I Wonder what the yellow water is in the plastic bucket :shock!

don reid
Handle with care.

Postby don reid » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:49 am

this is something i noticed EVERYWHERE. is there a law against it in cambodia because it sure didnt seem like it on my most recent trip, for sure. i live in california, and if caught doing such things here, i'd be filing as a sex offender for the rest of my life!

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:38 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Royal Palace in Phnom Penh.

Return to “Cambodia in General”