Short Docu Trailer: Angkor Awakens By US Filmmaker Robert Lieberman

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Riel Love
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Short Docu Trailer: Angkor Awakens By US Filmmaker Robert Lieberman

Postby Riel Love » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Is there a interview documentary avallable online that simply shows KR-era survivors telling their own experiences first hand? I am interested in what individuals saw and what they did to survive in different regions. From what I've read, some regions were god-awful while other regions fared better. I imagine it all had to do with the quality of the region's KR leaders, the amount of "new-people" absorbed, and each region's existing agricultural land and infrasturcture being able to handle feeding all of them. Sending a million unaccustomed city people into arid, rural lands and saying "now clear some land with your bare hands, dig a canal, and start growing rice" is pretty much a death sentence. I guess that was the whole point.

Il tente de péter plus haut que son cul.
肏你妈/操你媽

Return to “Cambodia in General”