New Khmer FB group " Shit Talking Cambodia"

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Beaker
Handle with care.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: New Khmer FB group " Shit Talking Cambodia"

Postby Beaker » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:25 am

From the site:

" This is a place to vent, push your political agendas, be an asshole, or do anything else you may find you wish to do. It is an unmoderated discussion forum that welcomes all even if you are a Mormon or borderline on hate speech. "

I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die , so let me live my life the way I want to - Jimi Hendrix

Return to “Cambodia in General”