Escalators in Cambodia.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Escalators in Cambodia.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Unfortunately no video from the way back downwards :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Re: Escalators in Cambodia.

Postby Sidewalker » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 pm

I think this video is made, just after the opening of GSM. I was there a few days after the grand opening. The entry hall was full of watching people, the most of them has never seen a escalator. GSM was the first building in Cambodia with escalators.
It was big fun to see Cambodians to get on the escalator, sometimes it was like the Comedy Capers.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:23 pm

My mistake, it's the Sorya mall. :oops: At the time I lived in PP, I hunted on Riverside and the park close to the Independent Monument. I really don't know if GSM exist at that time,but I was never there. Next time when I visit PP. I'll take a look. Thumbs UpIcon

Return to “Cambodia in General”