Battle of the Likes.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Battle of the Likes.

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 pm

According to

The data of the residents supporting and liking the Khmer political leaders on Facebook.

Phnom Penh:
According to official statistics from http://www.Facebook.com and http://www.Socialbakers.com on January 17 at 6.20PM the page of Samdech Techo was liked 1,903,750 times. But the page of Mr. Sam Rainsy was liked 2,037,162 times.

According to http://www.socialbakers.com the daily likes of Samdech Hun Sen doubled to 11,752, Mr. Sam Rainsy received 3,227 likes and Mr. Kem Sokha 834 likes.

People who follow the social network Facebook wrote on the social network that Samdech Techo is making progress and always close with the people. Other politics only make promises but don't have the ability to do anything apart from criticizing and attacking, doing demagogic to lead the country alone.

They also wrote that most citizens become pro Hun Sen because of the messages on his Facebook wall. Other says that if Samdech Techo Hun Sen helps the people like he did recently (no driving licenses for motorbikes less than 125CC, take back the management of Angkor Wat, take back Weng Sreng street and manage National Road 4 by the state, he will govern the country 100 years more.

His likes on Facebook increase sharply and rapidly. As of January 17 2016 the number increased to 1,9 million. Every second people like his page. Every time you refresh more people like his page.

So far the daily propaganda; in the meanwhile don't forget to like . Thumbs UpIcon

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Battle of the Likes.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:30 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Samdech taking the lead.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:52 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:32 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:01 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:59 pm

The King of Facebook! ;) :mrgreen:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:17 am

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:35 am

Return to “Cambodia in General”