Random Khmer pics, screenshots & videos that have something worth sharing....

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Random Khmer pics, screenshots & videos that have something worth sharing....

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Blessing of a new Honda Dream '17.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Random Khmer pics, screenshots & videos that have something worth sharing....

Postby Loy9 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Khmer men showing their cocks. AxeIcon

On a more serious note; what's the purpose of all this roll tape :?:

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm

HBDIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Quote: On a more serious note; what's the purpose of all this roll tape :?:
By cockfighting they put most of the time, small razor sharp blades on the spur of the cock, maybe they use the tape fore that.

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Loy9 Here you can see the steel blades attached with tape http://www.aspca.org/animal-cruelty/oth ... ckfighting

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:42 pm

:?:

Return to “Cambodia in General”