Exotics on the roads.

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Exotics on the roads.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:27 pm

BMW e60 M5

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:46 am

Ferrari 488GTB (488cc per cylinder)
"The Supercar of the Year 2015" by car magazine Top Gear.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:37 am

Lamborghini Huracán
5,2L V10
610 PS (449 kW; 602 hp) @ 8,250 rpm
560 N·m (413 lb·ft) @ 6,500 rpm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:42 am

Lamborghini Aventador
6,5L V12
700 PS (510 kW; 690 bhp) @ 8,250 rpm
689 N·m (508 lb·ft) @ 5,500 rpm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:15 pm

Another Lamborghini Aventador

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:21 pm

Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ (first in Cambodia)
Developed by Toyota and Subaru and solely manufactured by Subaru.
Equipped with a 2.0L boxer front mid-engine.

More here:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Bentley Bentayga 2017
6.0 L twin-turbocharged W12
(608 PS; 447 kW)
(900 N·m)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:59 pm

F430 with R1

SLR with H2

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.

Return to “Cambodia in General”