No more (wedding) parties in the streets...

Anything related to Cambodia that doesn't fit anywhere else. Bring it on here!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: No more parties in the streets...

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:07 am

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Danny Mackaploo
Handle with care.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Danny Mackaploo » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Parties can be a pain,but I think it highlights how tolerant Cambodian people are and how there is a real community spirit, which is long lost in the west.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:30 pm

^^ Could be worse.

There are places where they empty their guns in the air during wedding ceremonies. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 pm

I don't know what to think of this...

Danny Mackaploo
Handle with care.

Postby Danny Mackaploo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Chea Sophara Street, today. Bang HeadIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:02 pm

Look before you leap; the updated price list for your average Khmer wedding party:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:59 pm

I start loving these wedding parties more and more!

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Return to “Cambodia in General”