Announcements by Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority.

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Announcements by Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority.

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority will suspend the supply of water to the citizens from the place Chromoh Chrouk (ច្រមុះជ្រូក) Stung Meanchey to the Cambodia Beer brewery on April 4 from 9PM till 4AM.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Re: Announcements by Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority.

Postby Loy9 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority will suspend the supply of water to the citizens of sangkat Boeung Kok 1, khan Toul Kok in the evening of April 8 from 9PM till 1AM (the next day).
Street 70 to Street 287
Installation of 80mm water meters (?)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:45 pm

No water tonight between 8 and 11PM.
Street 106, 108 and 110 in Sangkat Wat Phnom, khan Daun Penh.

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”