Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Overview of the amount of rain which fell between April 28 7AM and April 29 7AM.

No rain in Pailin, Kampong Speu and Kep.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun May 01, 2016 10:20 pm

May 3 till May 11 2016:
1. Temperatures:
From May 3 to May 4 2016 maximum temperatures are expected to rise slightly.
- Lowlands: between 37 and 40degrees Celsius.
- Plateaus: between 36 and 40degrees Celsius.
-Coastal areas: between 35 and 37degrees Celsius.
From May 5 to May 11 2016 maximum temperatures may lower again slightly.
- Lowlands: between 36 and 38degrees Celsius.
- Plateaus: between 35 and 39degrees Celsius.
-Coastal areas: between 34 and 37degrees Celsius.

2. Rain
Between May 4 and May 11 2016 the capital and all provinces may have rain.
Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds that may occur.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Pailin now. :o

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Preah Sihanouk province this afternoon.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Svay Rieng province this afternoon.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:18 am

Kratie province this evening; 19 of these trusses and several trees were damaged.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:56 pm

May 11 till May 18 2016:
1. Temperatures:
- Lowlands: between 36 and 38degrees Celsius.
- Plateaus: between 35 and 37degrees Celsius.
-Coastal areas: between 34 and 36degrees Celsius.
2. Rain
- Lowlands and coastal areas can have rain. (little to much)
- Plateaus can have rain (average to much)
-Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds that may occur.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:56 pm

This afternoon heavy winds damaged several palm and other trees in the Angkor Archeological Park.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:18 pm

^^

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”