Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Southwest monsoons and a low pressure field will regain strength.

Coastal areas:
- Kampot and Kep: little to average rainfall between July 12 and July 18 2016.
- Koh Kong and Preah Sihanouk: moderate to heavy rainfall between July 12 and July 14 2016 and little to moderate rainfall between July 15 and July 18 2016.
Lowland and plateaus: little to moderate rainfall between July 12 and July 18 2016.

Take care for strong winds in the coastal areas and at sea from today on until July 14 2016. (especially in Preah Sihanouk and Koh Kong)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:59 am

The Ministry of Water Resources: 30 additional weather stations and hydrological stations will be installed in the capital and the provinces.

On July 14 2016 the Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology announced that 15 additional Automatic Weather Stations and 15 additional Automatic Hydro-met Station are under development in the capital and some provinces. They will be completed by the end of 2016.
The Automatic Weather Stations which needs a minute to measure the weather in Cambodia will be installed in the capital and 13 provinces. The Automatic Hydro-met Station will be installed in 4 provinces in the Chhinit-Tang Krosang river, Steung Saen river, Steung Stoung river, Steung Chi Kraeng river and Steung Sangkae river.
20 Automatic Weather Stations and 15 Automatic Hydro-met Stations are already running, so by the end of 2016 the Ministry will have 35 Automatic Weather Stations and 30 Automatic Hydro-met Stations.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:40 am

From July 19 till July 25 2016:

- Coastal areas: little to moderate rainfall.
- Lowlands and plateaus: medium to moderate rainfall.

Please be careful for thunderstorms and heavy winds which may develop/occur between July 19 and July 25 2016.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:10 pm

From July 25 till July 31 2016:

- Coastal areas: little to average rain fall.
- Lowlands and plateaus: rainfall will increase; moderate to a lot of rain fall.

Please be careful for thunderstorms and heavy winds which may develop/occur between July 25 and July 31 2016, especially in the low lands.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 am

The Ministry of Meteorology and Water Resources issued a statement on July 26 2016 that the Kingdom is currently suffering from the effects of tropical storm M​i​r​in​a​e which causes rainfall in the Kingdom.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Siem Reap, 60m Street, couple of weeks ago.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:16 am

Tropical storm Omais won't hit Cambodia. It'll only influence the weather a little bit.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:06 am

Sihanoukville, morning of August 8 2016

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”