Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Weekly weather forecast: March 14-21 2016.

Lowlands and highlands in the North: maximum temp. from 37 to 38 degrees Celsius.

Highlands in the North-East: maximum temp. from 33 to 35 degrees Celsius.

Coastal areas: maximum temp. from 32 to 34 degrees Celsius.
Rain is possible between March 16 and March 19, especially in the Cardamon mountains.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

The ministry warns the people for thunderstorms and heavy winds on March 15-16 2016.
(announcement issued on 15/03/2016)

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:01 pm

^^ Hailing in Battambang earlier this evening.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:16 pm

From March 17 till March 25 2016:
-Lowlands and plateaus: maxima from 38 to 40 degrees Celsius.
-Coastal areas: maxima from 35 to 37 degrees Celsius and can have some rain.
Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Phnom Penh, Kandal, Kampong Chnang, Pursat, Battambang, Pailin, Siem Reap, Kampong Thom, Kampong Speu, Takeo, Koh Kong, Kep, Kampot and Preah Sihanouk province can have some rain on March 25 and March 26.

Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Last edited by Loy9 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:52 pm

The MoWRaM issued a document educating the citizens about the evolution of Cumulonimbus clouds into dangerous thunderstorms.

More about this natural phenomena in below link:

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:40 pm

1. Maximum temps. will remain stable (between 37 and 40 degrees Celsius).
2. Rain
- April 1 and 2 2016: little bit of rain possible in Pursat, Battambang, Pailin, Banteay Meanchey, Siem Reap, Kampong Thom and Preah Vihear province.
- April 1 till 4 2016: little to moderate rain possible in Stung Treng, Kratie, Kampong Cham, Tbong Khmum, Ratanakiri, Mondolkiri, Koh Kong, Kep, Kampot and Preah Sihanouk province.
- April 2 till April 4 2016: little to moderate rain possible in Phnom Penh, Prey Veng, Svay Rieng, Takeo, Kampong Speu and Kandal province.
3.Be aware of thunderstorms and strong winds.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:54 pm

From April 1 till April 7 2016

1.The weather will change a little bit compared to last week.
2.Plateaus and low-lands; maximum temps ranging from 36 to 39degrees Celsius. Light to moderate rain possible on April 4 and 5.
3.Coastal areas; maximum temps ranging from 34 to 37degrees Celsius. Light to average rain possible between April 4 and 6.
4.Be carefull for thunderstorms and strong winds.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 am

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”