Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:41 am

April 11 till April 17:

1.Lowlands:
Maximum temps ranging from 37 to 40 degrees Celsius.
Can have rain mixed with thunderstorms and strong winds in following provinces: Battambang, Pailin, Banteay Meanchey and Oddar Meanchey.

2.Coastal areas:
Maximum temps ranging from 34 to 37 degrees Celsius.
Can have rainfall in Koh Kong province.

3.Plateaus
Maximum temps ranging from 36 to 39 degrees Celsius.
Can have rainfall in Mondolkiri province.

4.Be aware of thunderstorms and strong winds.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 am

April 17 till April 22:

1.Lowlands:
Maximum temps ranging from 37 to 41 degrees Celsius.
Can have some rain showers together with thunderstorm and strong winds in Pursat and Kampong Thom province. (between April 17 and April 20)

2.Coastal areas:
Maximum temps ranging from 34 to 37 degrees Celsius.
Can have some rain showers in Koh Kong province. (between April 17 and April 21)

3.Plateaus:
Maximum temps ranging from 36 to 41 degrees Celsius.
Can have some rain showers together with thunderstorm and strong winds in Mondolkiri, Ratanakiri, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Cham, Kratie and Stung Treng province. (between April 17 and April 20)

4.Be aware of thunderstorms and strong winds.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:21 am

April 19 - 22 2016
Thunderstorm and strong wind alert by the ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology for following provinces:
Pursat, Battambang, Pailin, Banteay Meanchey, Siem Reap, Kampong Thom, Oddar Meanchey, Preah Vihear and Kratie. (with a focus on the provinces marked in bold)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:09 pm

That was a nice and refreshing rainstorm at Siem Reap airport earlier this afternoon :!:

(video)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:27 pm

In the afternoon of April 22 2016 the weather is quickly changing in following provinces: Banteay Meanchey, Siem Reap, Oddar Meanchey and Kampong Speu.
Rain mixed with thunderstorms are possible.

Please be careful!

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:10 am

Forecast April 23 - May 03 2016

1. Maximum temps
Central lowlands: ranging between 38 and 41 degrees Celsius.
Plateaus: ranging between 36 and 42 degrees Celsius.
Coastal areas: ranging between 35 and 37 degrees Celsius.

2. Rain
Between April 23 and May 3 2016: Koh Kong, Preah Sihanouk, Banteay Meanchey, Oddar Meanchey, Pailin, Battambang, Siem Reap and Pursat Province can have a little bit of rain.
Betweeen April 28 and May 3 2016: Preah Vihear, Kampong Thom, Kampong Cham, Tbong Khmum, Stung Treng, Kratie, Ratanakiri, Mondolkiri, Prey Veng and Svay Rieng province can have little to moderate rain.
Phnom Penh, Kandal, Kampong Speu, Kampong Chnang and Takeo province can have a little bit of rain.
Thunderstorms are possible between April 28 and May 1 2016 in Preah Vihear, Kampong Thom, Ratanakiri, Mondolkiri, Stung Treng, Kratie, Kampong Cham, Tbong Khmum, prey Veng and Svay Rieng province.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:49 am

Last night there were have rains at Preah Vihear, kampong Chnang and Koh Kong province.
There rain possible in Siem Reap and Banteay Meanchey province during the night.

Tomorrow (April 28 2016) there will also be rain in many provinces. Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:57 pm

1. More and more rain is coming to various provinces, especially Ratanakiri, Mondolkiri, Stung treng, Kratie, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Cham, Kampong Thom, Preah Vihear, Siem Reap, Koh Kong, Prey Veng and Svay Rieng province.

2. Maximum temps between April 28 and May 4 2016 will drop slightly:
Lowlands: ranging between 36 and 38 degrees Celsius.
Plateaus: ranging between 34 and 39 degrees Celsius.
Coastal areas: ranging between 34 and 36 degrees Celsius.

3.Numerous thunderstorms and strongs winds can occur at the end of the dry season and beginning of the rainy season (May-June).

4. Please be careful for thunderstorm and strong winds which can occur between April 28 and May 1 2016.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:04 pm

It's raining at some places in Mondolkiri, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Cham, Svay Rieng, Prey Veng, Takeo, Kampot, Preah Sihanouk, Koh Kong, Preah Vihear, Oddar Meanchey and Kampong Thom province.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:10 pm

^^ Kampong Chan earlier this afternoon.

Varin district, Siem Reap province.
Earlier this evening 3 persons were seriously injured. Also 6 cars, around 300 houses and a market were damaged.

Pailin

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”