Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Announcements issued by Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology

Postby Loy9 » Sun May 15, 2016 2:46 pm

General:
South-West monsoon winds can start on May 18 or 19 2016.

Rain:
Rain possible between May 16 and 25 2016. (from average to much)

Temperatures (from May 17 till May 25 2016):
Central lowlands and plateaus: maximama between 34 and 37 degrees Celsius.
Costal areas: maximama between 34 and 36 degrees Celsius.

Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds that may occur.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Enjoy the rain Phnom Penh! Keep it safe!

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Phsar Kandal/Central Market

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Mini tornado at Otres Beach, Sihanoukville this morning.

Video

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:26 am

From May 23 till May 28 2016

The rain will continu falling from moderate to heavy.

Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds that may occur.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Update from May 26 till June 5 2016

Plateaus: moderate to heavy rain possible.
Lowlands: little to heavy rain possible.
Coastal areas: moderate to heavy rain will continue.

From May 26-28 onwards be aware towards rain and strong winds at sea and on the beaches. Waves between 1m and 2,5m are possible.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Update for June 6 till June 13 2016

Lowlands: average to heavy rain possible.
Plateaus: moderate to heavy rain possible.
Coastal areas: little to moderate rain possible.

Be careful for thunderstorms and strong winds that may occur. (especially at the lowlands and plateaus)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:56 pm

Phnom Penh now

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”