Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

Postby Sidewalker » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Not in my place, only a small blackout for about 5 minutes. Maybe I have my good karma back :mrgreen:

Vicmot
Handle with care.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vicmot » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Why doesnt Cambodian government invest in renewable energy sources like solar, wind % water power?? The price of kWh is ridiculously high here since the need is dependent of imported energy from neighbouring countries.

In germany thei produced 87% of their electricity with renewable sources so the price turned to negative which in other words means the power company paid customers for using the over capacity!!

Same should happen in Cambodia to and all over the SEA region. Nuclear power is so yesterday and expensive to install before it will start to produce "cheap and clean" energy.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Saturday June 11 from 8AM till 4PM:
Sub-station 01, 194, 41, 42 and 105 in Kook Doong village (គោកដូង)
Sub-station 114 in Santan village (សណ្តាន់)
Sub-station 293 and 105 in Kasikam village (កសិកម្ម)
Sub-station 136 in Banteay Chheu village (បន្ទាយឈើ)
Reason: Change Auto Recloser

Saturday June 11 from 9AM till 10AM:
Sub-station 210 in Khhnar village (ខ្នារ)
Reason: Connect a new network.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Looks like I missed this one...

Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.

Postby Sidewalker » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Got a lot of split second (switch over?) black outs last weeks, a little bit annoying because every time when it's happens, my internet connection (Opennet) is gone for about 5 minutes.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:15 pm

Friday June 24 2016 between 9AM and noun:
Sub-station 215 in Wat Damnak village.
Sub-station 271 in Sala Komreuk village.
Reason: subdivide the cable load and transfo in sub-station 306.

Saturday June 25 2016 between 8AM and noun:
Sub-station 124 in Kook Tnaot village.
Sub-station 126 in Treang village.
Sub-station 127 in Spean K'aek village.
Sub-station 49, 50 and 123 in Chongkovsou village.
Reason: exchange the cut-out fuse at PMT127 and repair an 'air knife'.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”