Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Wednesday May 18 from 7AM till 5PM:
Sub-station 263 located in Spean Chreav village (ស្ពានជ្រាវ), sangkat Siem Reap, Siem Reap city.
Reason: Allow a contractor to repair the road and install sewage boxes.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Thursday May 19 2016 between 8AM and noon time.
Sub-station 215 located in Wat Damnak village, sangkat Sala Komreuk, Siem Reap city.
Reason: remove/change box Total (EDC check). (whatever that means)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon May 23, 2016 7:31 pm

EdC will suspend the supply of electricity on network number 3 and 6 as per below:

May 25 2016 between 8AM and 5PM

Sub-station 289 and 27 in Stung Thmey village (ស្ទឹងថ្មី)
Sub-station 37 in Viha Chen village (វិហាចិន)
Sub-station 36, 209 and 35 in Wat Svay village (វត្តស្វាយ)
Sub-station 43 and 243 in Triak village (ត្រៀក)
Sub-station 145 in Krosang Roling village (ក្រសាំងរលីង)
Sub-station 39 in Kokranh village (កក្រាញ់)
Sub-station 40 in Pothi៍ Banteay Chy village (ពោធិ៍បន្ទាយជ័យ)
Sub-station 107, 108, 109 in Phnom Kraom village (ភ្នំក្រោម)
Sub-station 146 in Chong Khhneas village (ចុងឃ្នាស)
Sub-station 118 in Tuk Thla village (ទឹកថ្លា)
Sub-station 117 and 186 in Khnat village (ខ្នាត)
Sub-station 187 in Kook Trach village (គោកត្រាច)
Sub-station 116 in Kook Snoul village (គោកស្នួល)
Sub-station 115 and 255 in Prey Yey Thmey village (ប្រីយិ៍ថ្មី)
Sub-station 134 in Tuk Vil village (ទឹកវិល)
Sub-station 133 in Taa Ros village (តារស់)
Sub-station 188 in Proma village (ប្រម៉ា)
Sub-station 132 in Totea village (ទទា)
Sub-station 262, 264, 189 and 214 in Chrolaong village (ច្រឡោង)
Sub-station 287, 170 and 169 in Sra Nge village (ស្រង៉ែ)
Sub-station 170 and 169 in Sra Nge village (ស្រង៉ែ)
Sub-station 176 and 190 in Roka Thom village (រកាធំ)
Sub-station 191 and 259 in Krous village (គ្រួស)
Sub-station 314 and 299 in Phnhea Chy (ភ្ញាជ័យ)
Sub-station 131, 79, 245 and 130 in Sombour village (សំបួ)
Sub-station 265 in Phnov village (ភ្នៅ)
Sub-station 266 and 174 in Veal village (វាល)
Sub-station 78 in Kook Krosang village (គោកក្រសាំង)
Sub-station 178 in Thmey village (គោកក្រសាំង)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Unplanned city-wide power outage. No details communicated yet.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:53 pm

In the night of May 29 2016 the power will be suspended in the whole province from 0.30AM till 1AM.
Reason: Change over to import from Vietnam.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:28 pm

On Monday May 30 2016 the power will be suspended in the whole province from 0.30AM till 1AM.
Reason: Repairs on the 115kV high-tension network at the GS sub-station in Pouk district.

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”