Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

The latest public notices and any other useful information. Koon Khmer sleeps with both eyes open!
Sidewalker
Help! I'm stuck to my keyboard.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Siem Reap: Planned power outages.

Postby Sidewalker » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:16 pm

I don't know of they called of the replacement or I'm connected to the 10MW diesel-run power plant, but until now I have the hole day power.

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Loy9 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9
The WIFI went down for 5min. so I had to talk to my family. They seem like nice people.

Postby Loy9 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:56 pm

A lot of (last-minute) planned power-cuts for tomorrow March 30 2016.
I notice Wat Damnak (97 and 215), Sala Komreuk (227, 46, 271, 261), Svay Dangkum (139).
Not the full area but only the sub-stations mentioned in the letter.
Between 8AM and 5PM.

Be prepared!

Pass me the name of your village and number of the sub-station you're connected too and I'll revert or just ask one of your Khmer friends/neighbors/colleagues to translate.

Disclaimer: While reasonable efforts are made to provide a translation, no liability and no responsibility are assumed by Loy9 for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations. (Link to the original Khmer article by PM.)

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:46 pm

April 1, 2 and 3 2016 between 7.30AM and 5.30PM
Sub-station 130 and 79 Sombor village
Sub-station 174 Veal village
Sub-station 177 Kontrok village
Sub-station 245 Phnea Chey village
Sub-station 78 Kok Krasaeng village
Sub-station 275 Oor village
Sub-station 236 and 237 Kook Srok village
Sub-station 196 Trapang Tum village
Sub-station 274 Chreh village
Sub-station 280 Spean K'aek village
Sub-station 272 and 202 Knea Chas village
Sub-station 111 and 303 Bos Kralanh village
Sub-station 110 Chreav village
Sub-station 112 Kook village
Change grid from 150mm2 to 185mm2

April 2 2016 between 8AM and noon.
Sub-station 194 Kook Dong village
Replace a HT pylon.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 pm

April 5 2016 from 7.30AM till 5PM:
Sub-station 172 in Bung Doon Pa village (បឹងដូនប៉ា), sangkat Slok Raam, Siem Reap city.
Making changes to MV in PTT 313 at the Angkor Ticket Booth. (វើការផ្លាស់ប្តូរទូរ MV ចូល PTT ៣១៣ ថ្មី នៅបញ្ជរលក់ប័ណ្ណរបស់គ្រឹះស្ថានអង្គរ)

April 5 2016 from 8AM till noon:
Sub-station 292 in Taphul villsge (តាភុល), sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap city.
Making a switch from transfo PMT 269 to PMT 292.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Tuesday April 12 between 8AM and noon.
Substation 25, Stung Thmey village, sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap city.
Reason: Make an additional connection as a preparation for the Angkor Sangkranta festival.

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:29 am

^^

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Recently I received some questions about how to find out the number of the sub-station you're connected to.
I contacted EdC to get an answer on this questions (I asked them if this can be found in one or another way on the monthly invoices) but they (the customer dept.) could't help me and promised to call me back. I'm still waiting for that call...

But maybe below picture can help:
I notice that the number on the sub-station (204 on this case) corresponds with the beginning of the code which is written on the meter boxes. Normally these boxes (not the meters inside) are shared between several customers.
Just saying.

EDIT: I just checked my invoice and the number of my sub-station is are the first characters of the location code. Eg. 204-X-XX-XXX

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Angkor Sankranta show off! :mrgreen: Thumbs UpIcon

Loy9

Postby Loy9 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Tuesday April 19 2016 between 8AM and 10.30AM:
Sub-station 111 located in Bos Kralanh village (បុស្សក្រឡាញ់).

Wednesday April 20 2016 between 7.30AM and noun:
Sub-station 57 in Proyout village (ប្រយុទ្ធ).
Sub-station 169, 170 and 214 in Sra Ngae village (ស្រង៉ែ).
Sub-station 190 in Rokar Thom village (រកាធំ).
Sub-station 191 and 259 in Krous village (គ្រួស).
Sub-station 192 and 299 in Phngea Chy village (ភ្ញាជ័យ).
Sub-station 44 in Vihear Chen village (វិហារចិន).

Return to “Cambodia Info Terminal”